Tuesday, March 25, 2008

MLB Opening Day in Japan


Hey, it's baseball season again! It is?! I thought the Yankees and Mets were still playing Spring Training games right now?! But didn't you see the Red Sox last night beat the Oakland Athletics 6-5 in extra inning over in Tokyo?!? You know what, I did not see it. Because I'm so not in a baseball mood right now, it's crazy. How in hell could the MLB put up such a horrible schedule and let the season start before it actually starts...

Now I would have had the chance to see the game at 11 am today in Germany but I was on the road. You guys in the US could have seen the game at 6 in the morning. And baseball wants to tell us that this is the right way to start the season?! They should have just waited until next week when all the other games start and then let the Red Sox play on the same day. It was a terrible day for baseball, a terrible day for every other country than Japan and just a terrible day to start the season. How in hell did I even get myself to write about the game yesterday?! Ehh, wake me up when the real baseball season starts!

No comments: